• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly if it was not for the bloody TV companies this match could have been played on Saturday at 3.00pm just like in the good old days. As others have said the PL should have pulled the game yesterday to help all travelling fans especially the West Ham ones. It is getting clearer and clearer as the years pass that we, the match going fans, are not given any consideration whatsoever by the Governing bodies, the media and unfortunately the Clubs themselves. We would have been lucky to get 30k in the ground today just for the benefit of the almighty paymaster the TV companies.

P.S. - Better still they could have moved the game to yesterday on Friday when all the forecasts were predicting the shocking conditions. Who are the idiots running the game in this country?

Frankly if it was not for the bloody TV companies this match could have been played on Saturday at 3.00pm just like in the good old days. As others have said the PL should have pulled the game yesterday to help all travelling fans especially the West Ham ones. It is getting clearer and clearer as the years pass that we, the match going fans, are not given any consideration whatsoever by the Governing bodies, the media and unfortunately the Clubs themselves. We would have been lucky to get 30k in the ground today just for the benefit of the almighty paymaster the TV companies.

I'm less bothered about the good old days, 3pm Sat KOs are still affected by weather, just not this weekend.... but I know that this game should have been pulled at 5pm yesterday or 8am today.... No rhyme or reason for the delay when the forecast hasn't changed one iota.

I'm less bothered about the good old days, 3pm Sat KOs are still affected by weather, just not this weekend.... but I know that this game should have been pulled at 5pm yesterday or 8am today.... No rhyme or reason for the delay when the forecast hasn't changed one iota.
Yes I agree but only 4 PL matches this weekend due to the Winter Break. So split over 2 days with different kick-off times that was not for the match going fans benefit was it.

Problem is, the weather presenters don't always get it right. Ask Michael Fish about 1987. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.