• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's hard but don't let the bastards grind you down, whatever happens we can still enjoy the football.

It's never ending mate its all a big agenda.
They hate us, I cant enjoy it anymore.

I like West Ham always want them to do well as long as it isn’t at our expense but looking at that lineup from them they deserve to go down if that’s how negatively they’re going to go. The attacking talent they’ve got on the bench compared to what’s on the pitch is embarrassing, And it’s not even as if we’re unbeatable at home right now.

Sadly I have decided not to go.
Sick of the constant attacks on our club and owners.
Think I'll hand my card in and be done with football for good.
Maybe that's the plan all along for the authorities.
Maybe I'll change my mind in a few weeks but for now I'm out. Enjoy the game everyone.
just hold on pal......a lot of us were thinking like that but for me personally, this is an assault on my Club my City (birth place) and an assault on my fellow City fans. We as fans have been though a lot , 3 division etc. I am not prepared to jack it all in now just because some bent G14 clubs and a corrupt organisation like UEFA. Don't go tonight perhaps miss the rest of the season and see how you feel next season. My next game is Burnley , Cup final and than RM I cant wait CTID

Sadly I have decided not to go.
Sick of the constant attacks on our club and owners.
Think I'll hand my card in and be done with football for good.
Maybe that's the plan all along for the authorities.
Maybe I'll change my mind in a few weeks but for now I'm out. Enjoy the game everyone.
Think long and hard about what you may do in the next few months; don't make any rash, hasty decisions right now. We're all sickened with the constant onslaught against us. But we can't let them win.

As Norman Stanley Fletcher famously said; "Don't let the bastards grind you down".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.