• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet BET 365 have us as 4/1 favourites to win it outright and Madrid are at 16/1..

Never see a bookie on a bike but you'd think these odds were the wrong way around..!

Not going to be easy, that's for sure..!
Madrid are 16/1!? Bloody hell! If true, I’m lumping on that as a pick-me-up should we get knocked out.

You would think the club would be advised about this storm and game being called off prior to people travelling

All but essential travel advised now across England

Sky will insist that the game is played. Travelling fans are of no consequence nowadays. Not looking forward to our coach journey down the M6 - 60mph winds forecast around the Shap area.

Any blues who live Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Thame, Wycombe, Amersham way and have a spare seat in the car for the West Ham game, I would be very graeful. I am booked on the train but this bad

Both Belgium and Holland have called off all fixtures for tomorrow due to the weather stating it’s irresponsible to play games in the expected weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.