West Ham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After careful consideration I've decided that anyone who gets angry or bitter about our bench or spending on squad is a brain-dead illiterate who knows as much about football as they do the inner workings of a black hole.

That anger is misplaced, they should be asking why our owner is so happy to help our team grow and support us by paying money and thiers isn't.
How is it that our owner is a bad guy for supporting his asset growing, how is it that bleeding a cash cow dry is the norm?

If I was unfortunate enough to lack the brain cells to decide for myself as opposed to latching onto a succesful club the way a barnacal latches onto a sinking ship, I'd be asking why the fuck are our bench isn't that strong?

Mendy on the bench again.

I wonder what the plan is with him. He's the one player in the squad who's not involved or playing well, but he must be doing pretty well in training for Pep to keep putting him on the bench and we've not heard of any trouble with his training or effort etc.

Perhaps he'll make an appearance if we get ahead early on in a game. Can't sell him if he doesn't play at all and in this covid affected season he could be thrown into the starting XI at any moment.
If it was still 7 on the bench I doubt he would be on it today with that strength.

Steve Macca to stink up the co-comms alert.
d8Bqwa3.gif

I believe Pep will rotate heavily for this, only explanation for not fully utilising the bench tonight.

Would not be surprised to see
Stones zinchenko kdb, Torres, Aguero, Fernandinho and mahrez all come in

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Kdb
Gundogan
Torres
Mahrez
Aguero

Lottery numbers please.

I believe Pep will rotate heavily for this, only explanation for not fully utilising the bench tonight.

Would not be surprised to see
Stones zinchenko kdb, Torres, Aguero, Fernandinho and mahrez all come in

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Kdb
Gundogan
Torres
Mahrez
Aguero
Pep..... is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.