West Ham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half decent team the Hammers of late, on a roll and confidence is high. But, we must play the best 11 keep the momentum going and maintain the points gap before we play the Rags. We are heading into the business end therefore must be all over it. Spuds battered them second half last week without the goals, we need to take our chances and make them count. 2 - 1
No space for Antonio and job will be done for me

Feel bit worried about this game because West Ham having their tail up now and we are only hours after CL game but don’t mind me after all I predicted we finished 6th in November

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
Rodri
KDB Gundogan
Torres Jesus Mahrez

30 min for Aguero
2-0 city

I just hope West Ham set up the same way as they did against the Dippers & shit themselves in the same way,every game is either a "tough game" or a "banana skin" lol....every game....

Feel bit worried about this game because West Ham having their tail up now and we are only hours after CL game but don’t mind me after all I predicted we finished 6th in November
west ham have their tails up, don't you think the best team in the league will have their tails up as well ?

A lot of changes for this game. Zinchenko, marhez, Kev, stones, fern all in, possible Aguero as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.