West Ham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this summer Mendy has to go? I like how Pep rotates and i feel like we have such a good squad that everybody has a role to play and can contribute.

Except for Mendy.....who Pep is avoiding like a plague.

Mendy on the bench again.

I wonder what the plan is with him. He's the one player in the squad who's not involved or playing well, but he must be doing pretty well in training for Pep to keep putting him on the bench and we've not heard of any trouble with his training or effort etc.

Perhaps he'll make an appearance if we get ahead early on in a game. Can't sell him if he doesn't play at all and in this covid affected season he could be thrown into the starting XI at any moment.
Hopefully he does a cracking warm up and looks professional and someone will finally take him from us

Just got to be wary about set pieces, esp with that cheat in charge who will give them every free kick going when they fall to the floor without contact

I see joe Cole was absent the day brains were handed out... fecker just given me a migraine..

Back to Dazn I think
Joe Cole actually really likes City. He said when we played West Ham at their place “I could watch City every day and twice on a Sunday, I love watching them”.

He also predicted John Stones coming back into form 18 months ago. Again, West Ham away early doors last season, he said Stones would get himself back to form and show he’s one of the best defenders in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.