West Ham (H) Sun 19th May 16:00

Not at all.
It just made a mockery of your opinion .
Because that’s all it is,
Nothing more.
Yeah it is just an opinion correct.

However. Do you not see the logic ?

Supply and demand.

Everyone wants a ticket but only few people are going to sell.

Therefore.

If we left this to people only posting when they are selling then it will be easier for everyone to spot

What would you do if you had a ticket?

Scroll through 10 pages to see who’s posted the nicest message? Or would you just post you have one and whoever gets it first gets the ticket.

Common sense.

Yeah it is just an opinion correct.

However. Do you not see the logic ?

Supply and demand.

Everyone wants a ticket but only few people are going to sell.

Therefore.

If we left this to people only posting when they are selling then it will be easier for everyone to spot

What would you do if you had a ticket?

Scroll through 10 pages to see who’s posted the nicest message? Or would you just post you have one and whoever gets it first gets the ticket.

Common sense.
No I don’t see your logic.

I have bought & sold many tickets on here over the years and if I decide to scroll through to see who’s looking, that’s what I’ll do.
If I also decide to ask for a ticket I will, because I can.

I won’t be dictated to by a couple of pricks, that’s for sure.

No I don’t see your logic.

I have bought & sold many tickets on here over the years and if I decide to scroll through to see who’s looking, that’s what I’ll do.
If I also decide to ask for a ticket I will, because I can.

I won’t be dictated to by a couple of pricks, that’s for sure.
Well if you don’t see the logic then let’s leave it at that as I can’t reason with a pleb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.