West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever team Pep puts out there will always be some fans who shit the bed over team selection, none of whom know the injury status or how the players are performing in training. They also don't know the specific game plan or what Pep wants from specific players.

In Pep we trust.

All defenders and two kids
Well, you must be the only one not happy that some prospects are on the bench, I have been screaming for this for years.
Fernie isn't a defender, Zinchenko is an International midfielder who can play probably LB, RB, DM, MC, AM, LWB, LW, LM the perfect sub tbh.

promote a kid then.
I believe I was told when I said this ages ago is that they have their own matches and it is better they played than sat on the bench.

I think I'd like the chance to sit on the bench with a tiny chance of playing if I was a youth prospect tbh

Well, you must be the only one not happy that some prospects are on the bench, I have been screaming for this for years.
Fernie isn't a defender, Zinchenko is an International midfielder who can play probably LB, RB, DM, MC, AM, LWB, LW, LM the perfect sub tbh.
You are missing all the excitement , i am five pounds off three stone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.