West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Delap still injured? Be good to see him on the bench too at some point.
Last I heard he got reinjured again somehow. Seems like this is the worst of seasons for him to be dealing with injuries due to the opportunities he is missing.

It's probably wishful thinking but I'm hoping we can have this game won by half-time and McAtee gets a decent run-out in the second half. With multiple injuries he's got a great opportunity to get some game time and impress the manager because when KDB, Foden, Grealish and Torres are back it'll be so difficult to even get in the matchday squad.

We’re playing West Ham in a huge game and your thoughts are about how many minutes McAtee is going to get?

Deary me.

Last I heard he got reinjured again somehow. Seems like this is the worst of seasons for him to be dealing with injuries due to the opportunities he is missing.
Ok cheers. I’m a sense I’m a bit relieved to hear he’s injured (rather than Pep just not considering him up to it)

Apparently we might have a snow break to clear the pitch midway through the half.

I really hope they get the players involved. Got to stay warm out there.

He's under Atack !

284e0a21ccfc66f2dd746fd73168708b43123902.gifv

If anyone has a good ______, please PM me. Thanks.

Coverage this season is a joke. I'm seriously considering unsubscribing from NowTV.

Why?

Theres already 2 kids on the bench.

Pep's always been clear he doesn't hand out bench spots for kids. If you're on the bench, you're ready to play and it means something.

3 youth players involved in PL team would be probabky be a record for the last 10 years.
we've got a spare spot, it's just belligerent spitefulness to not put a youth player on the bench, especially when we have 2 keepers which is utterly pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.