West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, should have a buy-back clause in case he sorted out his all round play. His finishing is actually better than some of our forwards but his other areas are really underdeveloped.

I think it makes more sense to sell him with a buyback clause instead of loaning him, it'll be better for all parties involved (we'll get £, and the buying club will be more dedicated to playing him) and we can get a discount price for him whenever we feel like bringing him back, just like Barca do it. We'll regret it if we just outright sell him without any clause.

Unless a club is willing to pay £20m, I believe a loan move to another side in the Prem would be the best option for all parties involved.

We shouldn't completely dismiss his chances of ever making it here. He hasn't met expectations this season, but he's still very young and he has shown lots of promise in his short career thus far.

8e896Tg_d.webp

£20m plus a sell on clause, job's a good'un!

He's not that good imo.

I can't see him fitting in Pep's team. £25-30m will go a long way to find other players like Sanchez.

Completely agree.

He doesn't look like he has any future under Pep, especially now we have Jesus.

£20m is a decent deal if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.