West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing. 6 months ago people on here were saying how brilliant he was and Rashford was nowt in comparison.

Now people say he is not all that.

I actually think he is the best finisher at the club. If Raheem had half the composure he would be a world beater.

I can see that he doesn't have the all round game of Jesus, Sane or even the new Kun, but surely he can improve that area. He is very young.

So for me a loan spell, he deserves a chance to play.

Nobody is calling him bad. Just saying that he doesn't suit the current playstyle. And getting 20m £ wouldn't be bad business with the important window coming.

It's amazing. 6 months ago people on here were saying how brilliant he was and Rashford was nowt in comparison.

Now people say he is not all that.

I actually think he is the best finisher at the club. If Raheem had half the composure he would be a world beater.

I can see that he doesn't have the all round game of Jesus, Sane or even the new Kun, but surely he can improve that area. He is very young.

So for me a loan spell, he deserves a chance to play.

I'm with you on this.

he might not be ready yet but he needs a season playing regularly in the top flight before we decide he isnt for us and if that season proves he does have what it takes then he comes back and does a job for us.

The lad knows where the back of the net is and that kind of skill costs a lot of money these days so why let him go on the chap and why before we have seen if he can do it for a full season at this level?

loan him to west ham or whoever but lets not be too hasty in wanting rid.

west ham maybe will have a new manager and mancini could be the manager so links to city and zabba could be going there so maybe a loan
we should not sell him just yet and use the loan option to see if we can get more if he scores alot of goals

Lukaku is a similar tale of caution. Chelsea are going to ending up paying £60m for Everton to develop him for 2 seasons.
Your quite correct, however for me, Kelechi has shown more quality at this stage than Lukaku ever did at Chelsea. Young Players need time and confidence with Games under their belt to develop properly. Like Romelu at Everton, Kelechi needs his Everton and we must keep hold of his registration. He will definitely be a great player in time.

I honestly can't see him getting a look in over the next season or two.

We should definitely be looking at a sale with add-on's and maybe even a sell on clause of at around 25%, or a possible buy back clause if he progresses.

There is always a possibility of a new rising star evolving in the same time he would be away from the club.

The money could go towards Mbappe and a possible trade with Enes Unal thrown in, that would then make Mbappe's price look more attractive at around £60m - £70m, suggesting that Mbappe is worth around £100m (according to Monaco's valuation).

Neither Kalechi nor Enes would ever be in front of Aguero, Jesus, Mbappe or possibly even Sanchez, whichever way we decide to go.

I'd happily go for this outcome.

£20m would be a mistake. With several clubs competing for him, it's pretty much assured he could walk into their teams, particularly West Ham. We all know how talented he is, the record he has, and that with a full season of playing every week, he could quite easily get 15-20 goals at a club like West Ham.

We could sell him for £20m, or do the smart thing and loan him out for a season before selling him for £35m next summer - or even keeping him if he improves in key areas.

He's got a long contract, there's no need to rush into selling him permanently.
Agreed. Would rather loan him out than sell. He might come back next year as one of the leading goal scorers of the PL

I'm with you on this.

he might not be ready yet but he needs a season playing regularly in the top flight before we decide he isnt for us and if that season proves he does have what it takes then he comes back and does a job for us.

The lad knows where the back of the net is and that kind of skill costs a lot of money these days so why let him go on the chap and why before we have seen if he can do it for a full season at this level?

loan him to west ham or whoever but lets not be too hasty in wanting rid.

I'd try to sell him with a relatively cheap buyback clause. Similar to the Rulli deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.