West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude is not going to be Championship level. If he turns out world class it's going to bite us in the ass if sell him for 20.

He will improve and when he does and something happens where we sell him for 20 with no form of sell on, I'll pretty much say I told you so.

Hope your right but cant see it myself

What makes you think aguero will leave next summer. If he doesn't leave this summer, it seems he will stay for the remainder of his contract. Pep seems pretty intent on getting aguero and Jesus to form a partnership. I don't think Aguero would work his ass off to fit the system just to leave next year.

I literally explained why I think Agüero might leave in the comment...

I'm with you on this.

he might not be ready yet but he needs a season playing regularly in the top flight before we decide he isnt for us and if that season proves he does have what it takes then he comes back and does a job for us.

The lad knows where the back of the net is and that kind of skill costs a lot of money these days so why let him go on the chap and why before we have seen if he can do it for a full season at this level?

loan him to west ham or whoever but lets not be too hasty in wanting rid.

Nacho reminds me a bit of Andy Cole, wash my mouth out, Always in the right place to give himself an easy finish. I am sure he will be banging them in for one of our rivals in a few years if we let him go permanently. The question is which club should he go to on loan to improve his all round game.

£20m would be a mistake. With several clubs competing for him, it's pretty much assured he could walk into their teams, particularly West Ham. We all know how talented he is, the record he has, and that with a full season of playing every week, he could quite easily get 15-20 goals at a club like West Ham.

We could sell him for £20m, or do the smart thing and loan him out for a season before selling him for £35m next summer - or even keeping him if he improves in key areas.

He's got a long contract, there's no need to rush into selling him permanently.

Agree entirely.

Pep has not really given him a chance to show what he can do. Pep doesnt rate him, and i think he was poorly managed by Pellergrini who played the ineffective Bony ahead of him, however we all know he can score goals. If several cubs are interested loan him this season with a possible buy clause that includes add ons.

Given his age and his potential(strike rate in the premier league says it all), the fact that he's already playing for his country at senior level and banging them in too... I think any other club would be asking for far more.

Having said that if we are selling him rather than loaning him out £20m wouldn't be a burden for him expectation wise(it would be better from his point of view), we know he can score but the rest of his game will only come with more game time(he has it, his link up play is very good) he needs to be a regular starter before we can gauge his true level(which is why I'd prefer a loan). I think he will quickly overtake Rashford personally with a full season under his belt, he's got more in his locker and doesn't over rely on his pace(ie if Rashford lost his pace how much of a threat would he be?).

A loan to West Ham would be good, BVB even better, if only we could put clauses in that he is given a certain amount of games to prove himself in his favoured positions, we could even slash the asking price if they agree to the terms if necessary.

Last edited:
If he helped them with goals ,cup wins, etc etc and was looking a top drawer player then 30 back to us would be great money.
If we didnt want him back then it is open market (forgot to add that bit) and they could get whatever they wanted for him.
I just don't think the numbers would ever be that close (i.e. sell for 20 raising to 25 & buy back for 30) - if a team will agree to a buy back I believe they'd want a much greater margin.

If he plays a full season, starting most matches, I think it's undeniable that his valuation will be higher in 1 year than it is now. So whilst it's highly unlikely that he has a future here, we should only loan him before then selling him next summer.

I literally explained why I think Agüero might leave in the comment...

I guess your comment about him having to drop one or the other just makes zero sense to me because pep has made it very clear he hopes they form a partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.