West Ham last game of the season.

Yes, I know want the impossible, but if anyone can help me out with a couple for Sunday I'd really appreciate it. Couldn't get tickets last time they won the league (raging that there were empty seats!), let my husband have the one ticket we got for the fa cup final against Stoke. Been a fan my whole life, and still not physically seen them win ANYTHING!!

The Colonel said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
2012again said:
HAVE ONE ADULT AVAILABLE ON BLUE MEMBERS CARD IN 327 IF SOMEONE WANTS TO SWAP FOR 2 ADULTS PLUS CASH ANYWHERE IN GROUND
How many more fucking times. You're banned you touting bastard.
I think that he was offering cash otherwise why swap one ticket for 2 anywhere?
He's posted the same thing twice & I took it that he was asking for 2 plus cash. Should have said will offer one plus cash for two.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Colonel said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
How many more fucking times. You're banned you touting bastard.
I think that he was offering cash otherwise why swap one ticket for 2 anywhere?
He's posted the same thing twice & I took it that he was asking for 2 plus cash. Should have said will offer one plus cash for two.

PB can you not disable any new members / or members under say 25 posts until Sunday night? As someone may end up getting ripped off big style.

West Ham last game of the season

Looking for 1 anywhere in the ground- was a steward for 10 years,had to pack it in due to family illness.Pm me if anything out there please.

Don't think there's much chance of a tkt on here,still coming up on train on Sunday and last resort will be at away end and try and buy paper tkt off hammers fan and go in there section at least will be in the ground.

doots said:
By the grace of god i've managed to get a ticket for my daughter BUT it's in CBL3 and i'm in SSL1.
Any one fancy swapping seats?
Long shot i know!
Cheers
i might be able to help my mate got 1 in CBL3 and hes trying to swap for a level 1 ticket let me know if youve not already managed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.