West Ham last game of the season.

HRe: West Ham last game of the season.

Have a great day my blue brothers I'm off to the ground to get my wallet raped hope we all get a ticket if not a great piss up anticipated

My final begging session - please there must be someone reading this with a spare for my lad (15) I've messaged, texted & contacted everyone I can. He's even messaged/ tweeted players!! I haven't got the guts to buy outside the ground I'm not savvy enough to ensure its real!!! Please I will pick up & pay cash for junior/ adult whatever. Come on City!!

My last begging post. If anyone has 2 spares for today, I'd really really appreciate them. 34 years of supporting city and I've still not seen them physically lift a trophy! Missed them winning the league because my son was ill, missed them lifting the fa cup because I let my husband have the 1 ticket we managed to get, missed them winning the capital one cup because the guy who promised me tickets let me down. I don't want to miss this too!! Waaaaaaah!!!

One of my mates has just gotten one off a blue at the ground for £50.

Would never happen at the Swamp or Klanfield, made up for him, jealous as fuck haha. Fair play to that blue.

2 x tickets, £100 the pair at gate P now. I'm inside so will somehow have to get them to you the other side of the gate. No seat so you will have to stand somewhere. Pm me if you want them

johnmacca said:
Yeah I got one but had to pay through the nose for it .... don't let me down now city!!!! lol

out of curiosity, how much did you end up paying? No matter what u paid I'm sure it was worth it as I paid hundreds for a Cup final ticket in 2011 and it was worth every single penny!

#CHAMPIONS #TOGETHER

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.