West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

Two holding midfielders against a team missing Parker and Noble. Is it really necessary?

Further proof that Mancini favors the "Italian"

Dzeko should have started today 100%.

LoveCity said:
Two holding midfielders against a team missing Parker and Noble. Is it really necessary?

No real problem with it in all honesty. It's our strongest and most robust side. He could have sacrificed Barry but if we get the 3 points i'm sure he won't care and neither will I.<br /><br />-- Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 pm --<br /><br />
BlueBoss said:

Disagree with that. Balotelli has done nothing wrong.... played well in a system that is getting us results and clean sheets. Dzeko's time will come.

Project said:
LoveCity said:

No real problem with it in all honesty. It's our strongest and most robust side. He could have sacrificed Barry but if we get the 3 points i'm sure he won't care and neither will I.

-- Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 pm --

BlueBoss said:

Disagree with that. Balotelli has done nothing wrong.... played well in a system that is getting us results and clean sheets. Dzeko's time will come.

Agreed, looks like the hammers are going 442 so we should dominate the midfeld by sheer weight of numbers 3 to 2, thus getting Silva on the ball and giving Yaya license to get forward at every occasion without having to worry too much.

Just worry about Robbie Keane, he always seems to score against us.

3-1 City.

balkanno said:
Not good for Dzeko, not at all. This want help him, but the Team ist at 1rst place.

Disagree with you there m8

I think it was good chose by mancini, Dzeko as just took the pressure of him self by scoring last week.

The last thing he needs this week is the pressure back on by being the soul striker.

with a bit of luck we are 3 up and he can come on with no pressure, or we need a goal and Mancini can say to him " go on son prove me wrong "

BlueBoss said:

Yes I agree what is our manager thinking

Do you mind showing me your scudettos on the way out

Gonna be a lot of huff and puff today by West Ham, hopefully we can ward it off as they have much better strikers than Blackburn (Ba and Keane). Their fans seem depressed by their lineup though, especially Boa Morte's inclusion.

also remember Torres broke his duck the other day. Ancelotti changed the system to accommodate him yesterday and it nearly backfired. Dzeko will come good but no point in changing a winning team right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.