West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

Yaya's acceleration for a guy that big defies the laws of physics.

Why do they keep referring to it as an own goal? It was on target and going in anyway. I thought an OG was when a defender deflects a ball into his own net that wouldn't have otherwise gone in?

davealvers said:
Why do they keep referring to it as an own goal? It was on target and going in anyway. I thought an OG was when a defender deflects a ball into his own net that wouldn't have otherwise gone in?

Shocking isnt it, too many dubious ones are given as OG's.

Lets hope the lads dont take the foot off the gas and make this a borefest.

Time to go for the jugular.....

davealvers said:

it was zabas goal, no doubt

am i the only one who feels that people are reluctant to pass the ball to balo?

davealvers said:

Lol, it was clearly an own goal. An own goal is when the ball takes a significant deflection that changes the direction of the balls path. It wasn't going in anyway, it was a pass to Balo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.