West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

Sick to the stomach of suffering that 2nd half - why, why, why, why again City
FFS why? Fookin about with clear cut chances to kill it - another day off me fookin life!!!

That will ding dang do for me, but how the hell are West Ham bottom of the prem playing like that?

When I saw Zab running, i said to myself easy son, all this isn't necessary and we've won the game already...we don't need you to injure yourself...and what happens? as soon as i am done, i see him running towards green and injuring himself

I thought milner was excellent in center mid for the second half. Why mancini moved him left for vieira i dont know.
Should have been 4-1.

That was not pretty, but I guess that results are all that matters at this stage of the season. As someone else already said though, not good for the nerves!

redmizzle said:
TaylorWill07 said:
PABLO MOTM BY A LONG WAY

Spot on. Don't know why Silva got it.

Probably because he was at the heart of everything going forward. Outstanding today but I agree Zabba had a great game too.

don't know why people say that was a shit performance. We were in total control aside from maybe 15 combined minutes for the entirety of the match. Anyone that expects to dominate for 95 minutes straight through is deluded. Especially against a team fighting for their lives.

Our finishing wasn't clinical but we were also unlucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.