West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still haven't shown me where I specifically said anything that would be seen as looking down on people in council housing. I made what was an obvious (to some, anyway) piss take on the council house jibe aimed at us. You seem to be the only one (so far) to have got upset about it. Anyway; I'm in danger of derailing this thread by getting into a tit for tat argument with you, which we try to discourage on here. So, I've reported the thread and will leave it to the other mods to deal with as they see fit, and I will refrain from posting until I've received some clarification as to who's at fault here.

FFS. Other fans call it that because we pay rent to Manchester council.

It’s not that difficult to understand.

That's why I'm refraining from the, er, discussion with Corky until I receive some clarification from on high as to who is in the wrong. Apologies to all on here for the unintentional thread derailment.
It is all about opinions mate, you are entitled to have yours every bit as much as the rest of us.

You still haven't shown me where I specifically said anything that would be seen as looking down on people in council housing. I made what was an obvious (to some, anyway) piss take on the council house jibe aimed at us. You seem to be the only one (so far) to have got upset about it. Anyway; I'm in danger of derailing this thread by getting into a tit for tat argument with you, which we try to discourage on here. So, I've reported the thread and will leave it to the other mods to deal with as they see fit, and I will refrain from posting until I've received some clarification as to who's at fault here.

he's at fault, as always. He's a tiresome cretin.

God rest her soul indeed, got me on the house owning ladder with an half price council house which will pay for our retirement

I now live in my Mum's Council House.

She left it to me in Her Will. God bless Her.

She bought it for £24,000 in 1984, it's now worth over £200,000.

It has allowed me to sell my previous House and to be Mortgage free.

Even though it's a Council House, it's in a nice area of Burnage, close to a park, large playing fields, and plenty of trees.

And the neighbours are friendly. And the street is very quiet.

I previously lived in a fantastic Victorian semi-detached House in Cheadle Heath, which I sold for £250,000.

Hated the area and the street. Close to traffic, the Airport flight path, constant noise, lots of petty crime and anti-social behaviour, etc. The Neighbours were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.