West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember a game being abandoned after 40 minutes of play at Maine road (Ipswich). We were 2 goals up. Battled my way in shit weather on my motorbike.
I remember it well, this is far worse today though and if it does go ahead it could quite easily turn in to one of the worst matches ever seen.

Still swithering on driving down from Ayrshire. Memories of being on the A57(M) when the Sunderland game got called off and the long drive up he road with lorries on their side on the M6.

For those not seeing any rain or wind yet , we’ve just had the worse downpour with wind I’ve ever seen ( am in The Wirral) , I’d give it 40-60 minutes to reach Manchester and then see if anyone thinks the weather is ok !
Agree with other posters that radio silence from City is appalling, total disrespect for fan base. Even a “ decision at 12” or “ so far match will be on” would help thousands who don’t live in Greater Manchester area make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.