West Ham Post Match Thread - CITY ARE CHAMPIONS

I would like to apologise to Billy Shears and all others I have disagreed with for thinking Pelligrini was not the right manager to bring the title to us.

You were right and I was wrong, simple as that.

CHAMPIONS......CHAMPIONS.......CHAMPIONS!!!

Pelligrini is the right manager for us, for this time in our evolving history.

OasisMackem said:
Well done City from SAFC. You're last title was paraded on my way to Vegas via Manchester for first time. Going to Vegas for 2nd time next week. Strange coincidence but well done! The proper fans if Manchester are blues!

We've always liked Sunderland fans. Proper fans unlike those Geordie wankers. Thanks very much for your well wishes, as a team who have languished in midtable and relegation for most of my life, I genuinely hope you guys can experience this one day. All the City fans I know are pulling for the Mackems over Newcastle every season. If you didn't twat us all the time you might be our favourite club

Just finished decorating the house.

cityflag_zps589743e6.jpg

Thank you Vinny - I love you I really do. Thanks Zabman, Yaya, Merlin and all of you boys in blue. Thank you!

well done lads. looking around the stadium you're still the citeeh i know and respect. enjoy the moment(s) you lucky lucky cunts. we are still the same old shit west ham. IRONS x

Really pleased for Pellegrini. No longer the "nearly man". Great to see the players throwing up in the air at the end. Great end to a great day.

Eaglechief said:
I would like to apologise to Billy Shears and all others I have disagreed with for thinking Pelligrini was not the right manager to bring the title to us.

You were right and I was wrong, simple as that.

CHAMPIONS......CHAMPIONS.......CHAMPIONS!!!

Pelligrini is the right manager for us, for this time in our evolving history.

He is the real deal mate. Just enjoy :-)

OasisMackem said:
Well done City from SAFC. You're last title was paraded on my way to Vegas via Manchester for first time. Going to Vegas for 2nd time next week. Strange coincidence but well done! The proper fans if Manchester are blues!

Many thanks. Our title winning surges tend to coincide with us coming back against you lot, so it's probably a good thing that you escaped the drop. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.