West Ham Post Match Thread - CITY ARE CHAMPIONS

It´s funny but I still feel "comfortable" with SAFC, Everton and Hammers congratulating us.. But a bit flabbergasted when it´s done by say a United or Chelsea fan.
I guess that in my mind we still are a club like EFC, SAFC or West Ham.. Just richer of course

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InJPjSMo56w[/youtube]

I've not heard this cover before, I really like it.

w4hammer said:
well done lads. looking around the stadium you're still the citeeh i know and respect. enjoy the moment(s) you lucky lucky cunts. we are still the same old shit west ham. IRONS x

Respect returned.

Dare to dream. You move into your new house and become attractive to new owners, could soon be enjoying silver success. Just a couple of seasons of Prozone Allardyce left. ;-)

Tears in my eyes when the players were throwing Pellegrini up in the air, I feel proud to support this club and I always have, you feel you belong to something and I have always had that feeling since being a kid sitting in the platt lane in the 70s and no amount of money will ever change that despite what other fans will have you believe with there 'where we're you when you were shit 'chants this club is all heart and soul as big Vinny said

I don't want to be 'that guy' but guys, I'm pretty sure this was all because of my inspirational post this morning.

You're all welcome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.