West Ham - post match thread

Aguero witch hunt now. To be honest, stupid swing. Didn't seem to catch him too much to me. Maureen be on the phone to someone now guaranteed

Whew... we made harder work of that than it needed to be. Sterling really has turned it around, and (never thought I would say this) when did Kolarov become one of our top defenders and a calming presence on the back line?

Clichy was bad. I hope we see better from him in the future.

If Nasri doesn't leave this week, he can be an asset I think.

Shakey second half, but feck it still clicking into place. Looked unplayable first half, more than happy, really hoping we spank the rags now(with or without Sergio). Quinn showing what an absolute cock knocker he is again, last goal "glosses over it for city" become a proper dick head. Can't believe I idolised the **** as a kid.

Said in the matchday thread I think he could do really well in a Pep team if he's prepared to work for it. His movement off the ball created all kinds of space for us in that last 10 minutes, we could have had 3 or 4 more after he came on if we could finish.

If he can take what Pep demands on board and work with it fully yeah he can do a job here. If he stays and moans once, i'll kick him back to France myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.