West Ham - post match thread

the idiots in this forum should stop highlighting Aguero incident.
donkeyface Fellaini doing this week in week out comfortably and no punishment.
Haha as if this forum is going to make any difference. Sky and The press will make a big deal of it.

Looked great the opening 45, then lost a bit of steam in the second half but definitely deserved all 3 points. Some thoughts:
  • Sterling looks a different player under Pep...he has his confidence back
  • Nolito is never going to make the World XI but looks a dangerous player. He is very calm in the final 3rd which is something we've been missing in the past
  • Hope Nasri can get his head on straight, dig in, and fight for a spot. Would love for him to stick around
  • Can't wait for Sane, Gundogan, and Bravo (and with some luck, Kompany!) to come into the team

I'm not a violent person but I want to destroy Niall Quinn "3-1 puts a gloss on the result..." wtf?

Good 75mins out of 90, need to get our shooting boots back on, should have killed that game off.

Sergio will def miss the derby although it wasn't as bad as half of the BBC and Sky lot are making out. Thought he was mostly anonymous anyway so if we have Nacho back or even Nasri, will still be confident.

Sergio will get a ban for the derby no doubt.

Class first half, nervy second.

Nasri, Silva, Sterling and Kev looked class!

looks we're still not fit to play pep's game for full 90 minutes. They haven't created anything after the goal but I was nervous as fuck until Sterling scored.

Very good introduction by Nasri, he freshened us up front a lot when he came.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.