West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DavidWhitesUnderpants said:
Man, I never signed up for this !!

Right now I'm cursing Nasri for missing that late sitter against Sunderland. Those extra two points would have made today much much sweeter.
May as well curse Hart for gifting Chelsea 2 points and Kompany for gifting Liverpool 2 points.

Right now I'm cursing Nasri for missing that late sitter against Sunderland. Those extra two points would have made today much much sweeter.
Look we won the title 2 yrs ago and we all nearly had a heart attack,now we have all recovered and city are putting us through it again.we wouldn't want it any other way.

@BluePhil8 said:

May as well curse Hart for gifting Chelsea 2 points and Kompany for gifting Liverpool 2 points.

Yeah I know. That's just the one that sticks in my mind from recent memory.

Just coming up to Macclesfield on the train.

It's quite subdued even though it's packed with City fans.

Haven't had a drink yet. Trying to stay on the wagon.

Would you all please abstain from drinking today so that I am not tempted. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mubarak heads to Etihad

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-city-chairman-khaldoon-al-7102062

Manchester City chairman heads to Etihad for title decider

City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak will be hoping to see the club lift the Premier League trophy later this afternoon.

Mr Al Mubarak was seen leaving The Lowry Hotel earlier this morning as he made his way to the the Etihad Stadium to watch the crunch match against West Ham.

Manchester City need to avoid defeat against the Hammers today in order to win the Premier League title.

A loss, and a Liverpool win against Newcastle, would see the trophy head to Merseyside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.