West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope to break chelsea record
About the starting xi
Hart
Zaba..komp..demi..kola
Yaya..javi
Silva..nasri
Dzeko..jove

From what i noticed last match
Milner is useless
Plus we need to break the many defences lines that west will make
Two striker needed to do the job

Best of luck
Cmon city cmon city

gwt said:
From when they last played Pool...

8vK6CTC.pngv

Fucking hell.

This twat will do everything he can to try beat us on Sunday along with that horrible c $$ t Nolan.

citytill1die84 said:
gwt said:
From when they last played Pool...

8vK6CTC.pngv

Fucking hell.

This twat will do everything he can to try beat us on Sunday along with that horrible c $$ t Nolan.
Presumably all our players will be doing everything they can to beat West Ham on Sunday as well. And our players are better.

Rammyblues said:
Clichy and Kolorov have been the most rotated players in our squad, and I suspect if we sign someone like Sagna for next season at right back Pellergrini would rotate them just as much. It means both players remain fit, both are treated equally which enables both to show their qualities. Pellegrini should be applauded for his man management skills because at the end of last season Kolorov was being booed by a certain section of our fans and on his way out the door. Not bothered who plays to be honest both have weaknesses as well as strengths. In terms of the game I just want city to win without any sort of high drama so that my knuckles will be intact come five o clock.

I disagree. The only reason our LB's have been rotated so much is because we don't have a great one. Kolorov is great going forward but below average defending. Clichy is poor going forward and used to be very good defending. If we had a top LB they'd start nearly every game like Yaya, Silva, Aguero etc.. when they are fit.

Mr. Aguia said:
Rammyblues said:
Clichy and Kolorov have been the most rotated players in our squad, and I suspect if we sign someone like Sagna for next season at right back Pellergrini would rotate them just as much. It means both players remain fit, both are treated equally which enables both to show their qualities. Pellegrini should be applauded for his man management skills because at the end of last season Kolorov was being booed by a certain section of our fans and on his way out the door. Not bothered who plays to be honest both have weaknesses as well as strengths. In terms of the game I just want city to win without any sort of high drama so that my knuckles will be intact come five o clock.

I disagree. The only reason our LB's have been rotated so much is because we don't have a great one. Kolorov is great going forward but below average defending. Clichy is poor going forward and used to be very good defending. If we had a top LB they'd start nearly every game like Yaya, Silva, Aguero etc.. when they are fit.

I see kolarov is one of the best lb in bpl
He can change the game result unlike clichy

Ibraheem said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Rammyblues said:

they'll both be behind Ashley Cole next season.

de niro said:
Ibraheem said:
Mr. Aguia said:

they'll both be behind Ashley Cole next season.

A.cole!
How many he played this season
I hope baines comes instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.