West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
We are all presuming Liverpool will beat Newcastle, they have to go for a win which is a likely outcome but it will mean that dodgy defence exposed. So really unless we do something silly be should see this through.

our players are completely focused de niro, have been since palace away, they should not need to even think about what is happening at twatfield in merseyslide (sorry stevie)

bluethai said:
Same starting 11 Vs Villa please.

I don't think playing a single striker against teams parking the bus works. Dzeko had 4 or 5 Villa players around him before Jovetic came on on Wednesday. Having said that I'm not sure who we should partner him with.

cibaman said:
bluethai said:
Same starting 11 Vs Villa please.

I don't think playing a single striker against teams parking the bus works. Dzeko had 4 or 5 Villa players around him before Jovetic came on on Wednesday. Having said that I'm not sure who we should partner him with.

I'd go with Jovetic, and play Silva to the side in place of Jimmy.

citytill1die84 said:
gwt said:
From when they last played Pool...

8vK6CTC.pngv

Fucking hell.

This twat will do everything he can to try beat us on Sunday along with that horrible c $$ t Nolan.

Interesting to see how they will react to the reports that Allardyce will be sacked after the game

We are all free to express our favoured team selection for Sunday , however I will go along with the managers choice.....he's done a decent job so far.

We will be champions on Sunday because we are the most professional team.

After all scouse might even lose......AGAIN.:-)

cibaman said:
citytill1die84 said:
gwt said:
From when they last played Pool...

8vK6CTC.pngv

Fucking hell.

This twat will do everything he can to try beat us on Sunday along with that horrible c $$ t Nolan.

Interesting to see how they will react to the reports that Allardyce will be sacked after the game

Agree. They will either put on a show of defiance to try and save BFS. Or do what we did at Boro when the players knew Sven was getting sacked?

We need 100% concentration from the players on Sunday. We also need to start at a faster pace then on Wednesday against Villa. The team have to try to get a lead before 1/2 time, at least 2/3 goal lead would be nice, then the fans can sit back and relax and enjoy the rest of the game.

A genuine question re: the Scouse ...

Will they be lining up the streets with all those flags and song and dance show to welcome the team before the home game as they have been doing or not? I think they'll look idiots if they do, and if they don't, what effect will it have on their players? Cold water on dreams and all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.