West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I want 4 or more goals!
In order of importance:
1st: Don't Lose
2nd: Win
3rd:Score at least the same amount as Giddypool so that we finish top scorers
4th: 4 or more goals to set another record this season :)

Honestly I only care about getting the title. Just get over the line, nothing else matters.

Kun Aguero said:
I want 4 or more goals!
In order of importance:

5th: Negredo to get a goal
6th: MDM injury time equaliser :)

Kun Aguero said:
I want 4 or more goals!
In order of importance:

Just 'don't lose' will do me.
Yes, we'd all like to see a 7-0 footballing lesson, but that would be a bonus.
Given the fact that most folk, me included, thought that our chance had gone after the Sunderland game, winning the Premiership 'by whatever means necessary', (to quote Malcolm X), is fine.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Kun Aguero said:
I want 4 or more goals!
In order of importance:

Given the fact that most folk, me included, thought that our chance had gone after the Sunderland game, winning the Premiership 'by whatever means necessary', (to quote Malcolm X), is fine.
That's why they're in order of importance, Maslow's hierarchy style :) If I get no.1 I'm happy, the more I get the happier I am. :D

Getting nervous again now, just want us to get over the line but by half time so I can relax fur the second half and enjoy it.

Just watched Wednesdays MOTD - on demand. Got home from the game too late to see it. Couldn't help but celebrate the first goal it was so tense - grown man jumping up and down in the kitchen. Feeling nervous for Sunday already - you just know they will put us through it.

the giddyness on here is getting on my tits now,flags, on the pitch,etc etc ...... its just another game,if we were playing west ham in feb we would all be saying 3-0 4-0 etc...... we have a near enough fully fit squad, playing well and full of confidence.....turn up as normal at your normal time,we have made ourselves look stupid several times b4......

fingers crossed

In order of importance:

That's why they're in order of importance, Maslow's hierarchy style :) If I get no.1 I'm happy, the more I get the happier I am. :D

I like your Maslowian pyramid of happiness.
In fact I would add a 5th, which would be copping off with Natalie Pike as the final whistle blows, then finding a kilo of Charlie in the taxi to the nearest Holiday Inn.

celf said:
the giddyness on here is getting on my tits now,flags, on the pitch,etc etc ...... its just another game,if we were playing west ham in feb we would all be saying 3-0 4-0 etc...... we have a near enough fully fit squad, playing well and full of confidence.....turn up as normal at your normal time,we have made ourselves look stupid several times b4......

fingers crossed

Bet your a barrel of laughs on a night out

Zero fucks will be given by me in terms of the pre match giddyness if we mess up from here. It works both ways, if we win 4-0 a lot of the panickers will be thinking 'why didn't i just chill out leading up to the game'

It's hindsight. If we end up collapsing on Sunday, which won't happen, the last thing ill do is point to one or two presumptious threads on here

I like your Maslowian pyramid of happiness.
In fact I would add a 5th, which would be copping off with Natalie Pike as the final whistle blows, then finding a kilo of Charlie in the taxi to the nearest Holiday Inn.
In order of importance:
5th: Pulling Natalie Pike and getting high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.