West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have west ham suddenly become Pepes Barcelona? They have lost 19 times this season. I'm sure they have tried to win some of those too. We have everyone fit and raring to go. I expect the stadium to be rocking Sunday. Respect them certainly and then respectfully beat them.
COME ON CITY!

mancitymark said:
After seeing his comments about wanting to piss on our bonfire and now seeing we have a full squad.

I hope we fuck up badly, really badly and the fat **** gets his P45 after the game, and they tell him he cannot go home on the team bus.

Hope to see that fat fuck begging for train fair in Piccadilly station.

You might want to re-word this?!

Aguero will certainly start... he is match fit, how can anyone see he isn't... he only missed one midweek game.

Dzeko upfront and Aguero playing behind him.

Silva, Fernan/Garcia and Yaya, Nasri

with Clichy, Komps, MDM, Zaba at the back

this is the last game and our boys will be fired up for this. As for "typical City"... no longer. The villa game and our patient breakdown of them with the goal on the hour proves we are fired up and professional now.

We will put WHU under it from the 1st minute. If they park 2 buses we'll break it down. If they attack thinking Carroll is the next best english striker produced and attack us, that will play into our hands.

Either way I am not worried... People are forgetting that WHU (let alone the weaker cup team they had) have a deep fear of us and have been thrashed 3 times from us this season... In our Etihad stadium, the noise and belief of our player and us fans making that noise like we did for the Villa game... simply put WHU will not play without fear tht people think, they will crumble because they want to hold their position in the table and a loss will be another slap in the face of Fat w*nker Sam.

Watch us rip WHU apart...

also Kompany and DMD will shut Carroll and Nolan down ... our big defenders are just as rough as those 2.]

Come on City... us fans have to bring our voices on Sunday louder than any other day this season!

ayrshire_blue said:
Blue_Rossy said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Downing and Carroll aren't just both ex Liverpool players but have caused us problems in the past. Carroll is a bully boy but he's capable of over powering any of our defenders at set pieces and crosses into the box - which will mainly arrive from downing. The latter of the two is still tryying to book his place in the world cup squad too, as are a couple of their foreign players. The thought that they have nothing to play for as a team is correct but as individuals is utter nonsense. The ex Liverpool players might have been treated badly but they'll want to show what they can do.

Isn't Carroll a Liverpool fan as well? I know Kevin Nolan is, who's another that can cause us problems on his day - again mostly through sheer power and niggly fouls agitating our players.

Yeah but both downing and carroll got absolutely slaughtered by the pool fans. If i was Andy carroll, I'd say f**k off you treated me like shit. Same for downing, so why would they want to arse lick giddypool fans?

It's not about arse licking the fans rossy, it's about trying to prove them wrong. Trying to prove that you were good enough and you can still be good enough in the big games when it matters. The England team, as I said, is still up for grabs.

I know what I would do, it's the same as you, but then again you and I aren't highly paid professionals.

I'm not saying I don't think we'll win btw, just pointing out that those who think it'll be easy because West Ham have a) nothing to offer, b) nothing to play for or c) "Carroll and Downing won't care because how Liverpool treated them" are mistaken.

Good points, I don't think myself this is an easy win. Because every time Ive thought we would piss the match I've been wrong, i.e. sunderland at home, wigan in FA cup. And Norwich at home last game of last season!!! Im bricking it TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.