West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand a lot of the flapping on here... there are a hell of a lot of players with Liverpool connections in the West Ham side, including one that loves to score against us. A manager who would love for Liverpool to win it and a knowledge that we love to make things difficult.

The fact is though, Liverpool have to win too. Newcastle will want to go out on a high, Remy is back and is a danger man and Pardew is fighting for his job. They have the knowledge that they have to win - and that is pressure. We only have to draw. But we will play to win. West Ham may have some opportunities to counter attack but they are better suited to getting the ball wide and crossing to Carroll. They aren't that much of a threat on the counter. Not as much as Villa and Palace were anyway. If we control the game like we did against Villa, then we will create enough chances to win the game. Patience and concentration again. We have a fully fit squad and in the QPR game we were impatient and sloppy defensively. When Yaya went off injured we didn't have the same balance. We can do this.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
If anybody has been wondering as to Pam's whereabouts today, she is currently bound and gagged in my cellar.
Not that I'm into bondage or anything of a sexual nature, but more to shut her up, as her constant flapping was getting on my tits.
I may untie her Sunday teatime providing all has gone well.
Can't see this going down too well with Karen.

supercity88 said:
I can understand a lot of the flapping on here... there are a hell of a lot of players with Liverpool connections in the West Ham side, including one that loves to score against us. A manager who would love for Liverpool to win it and a knowledge that we love to make things difficult.

The fact is though, Liverpool have to win too. Newcastle will want to go out on a high, Remy is back and is a danger man and Pardew is fighting for his job. They have the knowledge that they have to win - and that is pressure. We only have to draw. But we will play to win. West Ham may have some opportunities to counter attack but they are better suited to getting the ball wide and crossing to Carroll. They aren't that much of a threat on the counter. Not as much as Villa and Palace were anyway. If we control the game like we did against Villa, then we will create enough chances to win the game. Patience and concentration again. We have a fully fit squad and in the QPR game we were impatient and sloppy defensively. When Yaya went off injured we didn't have the same balance. We can do this.

I just don't get where all this 'ex Liverpool players' comes into it. Neither of them have any emotional ties with Liverpool, they played there for 2 seasons and were both turfed out the club. I could understand if they were playing against Liverpool then they would be up for runing their party and showing Rodgers what he is missing, but neither of them will give two shits about Liverpool and they are both Geordies.

They don't owe Liverpool anything, if anything they would probably prefer them not to win it as i imagine there is probably a lot of bad taste between Carroll and Rodgers.

If my ex manager thought i wasn't good enough and let me leave, the last thing id want is to see him lifting a trophy that ive helped him lift.

If anybody has been wondering as to Pam's whereabouts today, she is currently bound and gagged in my cellar.
Not that I'm into bondage or anything of a sexual nature, but more to shut her up, as her constant flapping was getting on my tits.

Was there anything wrong with the kitchen?

Currently on holiday, flight due Sunday morning at 8am in Gatwick. Just changed my flight to tomorrow evening at 6pm to Gatwick. 6 hour drive home but piece of mind to make the match!

Gaylord du Bois said:
Threesome?

The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Threesome?
I'm out mate, you fill your boots :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.