West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very confident we'll be lifting the trophy come Sunday tea time but that said I will be laying an insurance bet on Liverpool at 20-1 just in case.

At least then if we do fuck it up I'll have a few hundred quid in my back pocket to drown my sorrows!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
adrianr said:
If anybody has been wondering as to Pam's whereabouts today, she is currently bound and gagged in my cellar.
Not that I'm into bondage or anything of a sexual nature, but more to shut her up, as her constant flapping was getting on my tits.
I may untie her Sunday teatime providing all has gone well.

Was there anything wrong with the kitchen?

You mean other than a set of scalpel-sharp ceramic kitchen knives and an untied, unhinged and seriously annoyed Pam?
I'm no Nostradamus mate, but even I can sense something potentially dangerous about this scenario.
I'm going to try and catch a rag for her tea.

Dangerous perhaps, but surely the 5% chance she'd have used those knives to make you a sandwich was worth the risk?

andyhinch said:
Zizi4City said:
Not related, but how do I create a new topic.

PM me and I'll create it for you, providing it's about horse racing, Guinness or sex dungeons.
I would have thought you had to much on your hands

I've been trying to persuade him to take me hostage and let pam go,as i'm selfless like that but he won't have it

andyhinch said:
Zizi4City said:
Not related, but how do I create a new topic.

PM me and I'll create it for you, providing it's about horse racing, Guinness or sex dungeons.
I would have thought you had to much on your hands

You know me mate - always willing to go the extra yard to make folk happy.
Karen has given me a couple of days off to recuperate, as Mystic Nij can see Sunday evening being a busy time in the boudoir department if it all goes swimmingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.