West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Mancini's tactics - I say BENCH Dzeko on top of his goalscoring form...cause that's how "eeeeez" done :-)

Put Lescott up front on his own. We got this!

(when I think of that, I cringe)

as long as we don't play those liabilities Yaya and Edin

they is well shit innit

SuperSilva said:
Wanted to kick off our last game thread of the season...

3-0

Aguero
Dzeko
Silva

Same team that started tonight starts imo.

If Aguero is sort of fit sling him on the bench.

The match will be a carbon copy of tonight except WHU will play the long ball onto Carrols head.

I expect 10 men behind the ball again just like they did at Chelsea a few weeks ago. The safety net is we can draw this game, but 4-0 will be a lot better on the nerves.

Draw it say 5-5 or 6-6 so you break the record number of goals and break Brenda's heart by winning it on GD. I hear slurgie was most annoyed when you did it to him. Bless.

Would be pretty cool right, to be the only team to have won the PL on goal difference, and to have done it twice. Not the least bit nerve racking either.

Well Wisher said:
Draw it say 5-5 or 6-6 so you break the record number of goals and break Brenda's heart by winning it on GD. I hear slurgie was most annoyed when you did it to him. Bless.

Would be pretty cool right, to be the only team to have won the PL on goal difference, and to have done it twice. Not the least bit nerve racking either.

I'm not sure I like you...

Well Wisher said:

Fuck that.

People will die, literally drop dead from nerves if it's 5-5 or 6-6.

Do you want that? Is that what you're saying!?

Assuming that Jovetic is Aguero's backup, and Negredo is Dzeko's backup, I would love to see Dzeko-Jovetic to start. I don't like risking Kun and, to be fair, we've done all right without him. Jovetic desperately needs to show what he can do and now that he's fit I hope he gets that chance. Maybe sub the beast for Dzeko @ 60'.

If the donkey doesn't start this final game I will cry. If we lose I bid thee farewell I'm moving to Nepal to live life as a monk no longer attached to worldly things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.