West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebrother55 said:
Pam said:
Do not go on RAWK. It is beyond twuntish on there just now. You only have to read the thread titles, which is all I did.

A shower of tossers the lot of them. There will be riots on Merseyside by this time tomorrow.

Just spent a few minutes on one of their threads. Fuck me, there's some strange thinking fuckers on that site. They make the rags look like free thinking, rational, articulate pleasant types. They'd even got a made up picture of a half empty stand (maybe from a Carling Cup 3rd round a few years ago) and tried to pass it off as Wednesdays match against Villa. Most of them were that fucking giddy that they were slagging us off before it had even crossed their tiny minds it might have been doctored.

Churchill123 said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm really not sure how well I will sleep tonight. It feels weird to be here again, it all resting on one final game

is it wrong if i say i think i'll sleep just fine! - i know its far from a done deal, but i do fancy we can get the job done :)

It's very Wrong

But we can hope and pray lol

I don't think my nerves can survive from now till we bang in 2 goals. All I have been doing is praying.

SuperSilva said:
bobmcfc said:
Pam said:
Do not go on RAWK. It is beyond twuntish on there just now. You only have to read the thread titles, which is all I did.
Now I'm going to have to go on rawk

Dear god... despite Pam's warning I had to go and check it out...

I'm embarrassed to have read that shit...

We havent won owt yet but the hissing on there is like lezzers fighting over the last dildo battery..

Astley Lad said:
bluebrother55 said:
Pam said:

A shower of tossers the lot of them. There will be riots on Merseyside by this time tomorrow.

Just spent a few minutes on one of their threads. Fuck me, there's some strange thinking fuckers on that site. They make the rags look like free thinking, rational, articulate pleasant types. They'd even got a made up picture of a half empty stand (maybe from a Carling Cup 3rd round a few years ago) and tried to pass it off as Wednesdays match against Villa. Most of them were that fucking giddy that they were slagging us off before it had even crossed their tiny minds it might have been doctored.

This!!!

It was from the carling cup the other year, Joe Hart has 25 on his back for fucks sake, they really are fucking stupid twats!!!!

I can't believe we're here a-fucking-gain. Not when I distinctly told City never to do this to us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.