West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: West Ham Pre Match

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
KevR_7 said:
Uttery gutted with how these players have performed in recent weeks! Lets freshen things up and show a little fight in the next game.

I would go Hart (c), Zabba, Demi, Mangala, Angelino, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva, Nasri, Barker, Aguero with subs Caballero, Boyata, Clichy, Milner, Navas, Jovetic & Bony

At the moment we cant get much worse and our left side is horrific!! Lets see the young lads get a game. Playing them together is easier as they are used to each others game. Should make it easier for them to integrate.

Viera in the dug-out and Pellers in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport would also be nice too.
Give over

Angelino and Barker have an important game the following Monday. 1st leg of Youth Cup Final v Chelsea

I'd forgotten about that to be fair! I just want some players in who will play for the shirt, their team and the fans. Too many of those yesterday just need to go on holiday now!

KevR_7 said:
KevR_7 said:
Uttery gutted with how these players have performed in recent weeks! Lets freshen things up and show a little fight in the next game.

I would go Hart (c), Zabba, Demi, Mangala, Angelino, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva, Nasri, Barker, Aguero with subs Caballero, Boyata, Clichy, Milner, Navas, Jovetic & Bony

At the moment we cant get much worse and our left side is horrific!! Lets see the young lads get a game. Playing them together is easier as they are used to each others game. Should make it easier for them to integrate.

Viera in the dug-out and Pellers in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport would also be nice too.
Give over

Angelino and Barker have an important game the following Monday. 1st leg of Youth Cup Final v Chelsea

I'd forgotten about that to be fair! I just want some players in who will play for the shirt, their team and the fans. Too many of those yesterday just need to go on holiday now!
Agreed. The EDS and Youth Cup football from Christmas onwards has been the most enjoyable by far. I'm going to do both legs of the final and am much more interested in these games than the match v the Hammers. Of course I will be there for the match nevertheless and the atmosphere at least should be interesting!

KevR_7 said:
Give over

Agreed. The EDS and Youth Cup football from Christmas onwards has been the most enjoyable by far. I'm going to do both legs of the final and am much more interested in these games than the match v the Hammers. Of course I will be there for the match nevertheless and the atmosphere at least should be interesting!

Just a note on the EDS players.

Isaiah Brown was on the Chelsea bench yesterday before flying back for their UEFA Youth League semi final today.

So the likes of Angelino and Barker could easily be on the bench for Sunday.

CityFan94 said:
KevR_7 said:

Isaiah Brown was on the Chelsea bench yesterday before flying back for their UEFA Youth League semi final today.

So the likes of Angelino and Barker could easily be on the bench for Saturday.

Dont we play West Ham on Sunday and the youth play Monday?

Stephenhakin said:
CityFan94 said:

So the likes of Angelino and Barker could easily be on the bench for Saturday.

Dont we play West Ham on Sunday and the youth play Monday?

Indeed we do. Sunday early KO and then the opportunity to pop over the road for a quick selfie with Miss Duggan! Also I might be wrong but I thought Chelsea were in the final today?

Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Hart

Zabaleta - Demichelis - Mangala - Clichy

Fernandinho - Fernando

Nasri - Touré - Silva

Aguero
I would go with this but Kolarov if he is available.

Season over for us (west ham) - after such a brilliant start its been a horrid last couple months, players have gone well off the boil , notably Downing and Song - injurys to Reid, Sakho, Valencia have hampered progress and for alot of these players its there first full season - unfortunately not all fans like me can be rational so everything is Big Sams fault Zzzz

Adrian

Jenko Collins Reid Cresswell

Kayoute Noble Song Nolan Downing

Valencia
---

Man City 3-0 West Ham

COYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.