West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmygrimblesboots said:
MP needs to put at least 2 or 3 of our youngsters in the match day squad , yaya , nasri , kolarov , dzeko should not be considered until they prove they are committed to play for our club
HART - ZABS ,VINNY ,MANGALA ,CLICHY - SILVA , DINHO , MILNER , BARKER - BONY , AGUERO (a team of players who give 100% and who give a shit) SUBS : CABALERO , ANGELINO , AMBROSE , NAVAS , FERNANDO , BOYATA , DEMICHELIS

No chance this will happen, your location says it all!

The injuries to Kompany, Jovetic, Bony, Milner and Clichy are a blow, and limit our options. However, West Ham have injuries of their own and are on an even worse run than us. We tend to do well against them at home, and they have little to play for, so are probably as good a team to face as any.

Just hope we don't go a goal down, because we're lacking confidence and struggle to come back from behind.

Given the players available, I imagine we'll line up something like this:

Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Fernando, Lampard, Navas, Pozo

If we use Yaya in first eleven at least push him forward behind Aguero. And have two CM's behind him. Even if its a Fernando-Lampard duo.

WHU will be defending deep, we have to try long shots, starting both Lampard, Yaya could help in that. Of course how much would/could they run when needed lol...

For more energy Fernando-Fernandinho behind Yaya.

I dont think Pelle has the balls to drop Yaya so at least than we need to use him as far from defence as we can and thats behind Aguero imo.

Kolarov is automatic choice with Clichy injured, we shouldnt start Dzeko as other two strikers are injured, we need a striker on bench.

WHU strong on set pieces so would start Fernando he isnt bad in the air when he think about marking. When he goes different way than the ball well that sucks...

But we can say what we want, it will be a 424 with open midfield of Fernandinho-Yaya and Aguero-Dzeko upfront, right?
Lets hope early red card for WHU kills the game thats our best hope.:)

J_Bow said:
Manc in London said:
I think with Kolarov starting, it could be a positive as he may provide a useful attacking outlet. It may weaken our defence but we can offset that with having a three in midfield of Ferna, Fernando and Yaya. Yaya hasn't it in him to go from box to box, so let the Ferns provide the legs. I would then have Aguero up front, supported by Nasri and Silva.

Kolarov's been pretty wank in both parts of the game this season. I can't remember us using the two Ferns and Yaya playing ahead of them that much this season.

I agree with having Nasri back in, Navas has started far too many games for such a poor impact.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that. I do think Kolarov is due a decent performance and he is normally more effective than Clichy in the oppositions half. Re the midfield, I realise I am being optimistic. An opinion based on hope rather than likelihood. However, we only have two fit strikers and it is becoming increasingly clear that our midfield is the soft centre. I just hope he puts more legs/energy in the midfield.

I quite like Navas. I just think he is of little use to us as our build up is so painfully slow.

Wanchope n me Dickov said:
Have we got 40 points yet? Are we safe?

These are the questions we were asking only 7 years ago....

And now we worry about top 4!
The first ever IPhone came out then too. Did you know you couldn't even copy and paste?

Similar to your comment mine has fuck all to do with our current wankness.

Sagna--Demi--Mangala--Zaba
--------Fernando--Dinho-----
-------Navas--Lampard--Silva----
---------------Aguero-------

Our versatility has vastly improved this season - now we can lose to anyone in the football league I'm just after 3 points don't care how we do it Pell needs to grow a pair and stop pencilling people in who don't earn the privilege of wearing the shirt i'm more worried about the long term and how we persuade our top players to stay and play with this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.