West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ you lot love a moan, remember the days where you were grateful to be mid table like us lot !

It will be a comfortable win for City but would like us to give it a go, last performance v Stoke was probably the worst of the season so hopefully big Sam will have them a bit more fired up.

Man City 3-0 West Ham

I think with Kolarov starting, it could be a positive as he may provide a useful attacking outlet. It may weaken our defence but we can offset that with having a three in midfield of Ferna, Fernando and Yaya. Yaya hasn't it in him to go from box to box, so let the Ferns provide the legs. I would then have Aguero up front, supported by Nasri and Silva.

BlueDeadHead said:
hilts said:
____________________ hart____________________________________
______________mdm___________________________________________
________________________________________mangala_______________
___________________dinho(milner)__________________________clichy__

.zabba(milner)_________________________toure_____________________
___________________________________________silva(milner)_________
_Navas(milner)___________________________________________________

___________________dzeko(milner)__________________sergio__________

usual 4 4 2 on paper but really a genius 1 1 2 2 1 1 2 formation and the same tactics zabba bombing on and navas getting in the way, mangala rushing out at every oppurtunity, toure in an advanced position when we are defending but dropping deep and catching his breath when attacking, silva on the left wing but wandering in, dzeko posing for his madame tussaud dummy and sergio wondering whats going on, Lampard to make an appearance as a clive dunn super sub with 30 secs to go

*(milner)* denotes positions Jimmy will play when brought on

Brilliant!!
Haha. Great summary of our season.

super_city_si said:
BlueDeadHead said:
hilts said:
____________________ hart____________________________________
______________mdm___________________________________________
________________________________________mangala_______________
___________________dinho(milner)__________________________clichy__

.zabba(milner)_________________________toure_____________________
___________________________________________silva(milner)_________
_Navas(milner)___________________________________________________

___________________dzeko(milner)__________________sergio__________

usual 4 4 2 on paper but really a genius 1 1 2 2 1 1 2 formation and the same tactics zabba bombing on and navas getting in the way, mangala rushing out at every oppurtunity, toure in an advanced position when we are defending but dropping deep and catching his breath when attacking, silva on the left wing but wandering in, dzeko posing for his madame tussaud dummy and sergio wondering whats going on, Lampard to make an appearance as a clive dunn super sub with 30 secs to go

*(milner)* denotes positions Jimmy will play when brought on

Brilliant!!
Haha. Great summary of our season.
perfect

Manc in London said:
I think with Kolarov starting, it could be a positive as he may provide a useful attacking outlet. It may weaken our defence but we can offset that with having a three in midfield of Ferna, Fernando and Yaya. Yaya hasn't it in him to go from box to box, so let the Ferns provide the legs. I would then have Aguero up front, supported by Nasri and Silva.

Kolarov's been pretty wank in both parts of the game this season. I can't remember us using the two Ferns and Yaya playing ahead of them that much this season.

I agree with having Nasri back in, Navas has started far too many games for such a poor impact.

Ducado said:
Bobbymanc said:
No Problems on Sunday 3-0 win, and I think we will still finish second.

I can see that result, I don't know about second though

I agree.

If we get our act together we could finish third with United's run in and injuries.

I really don't want to have to qualify for the CL.

how many games have we had the same team starting this season consistency is key and I think we only had about 2 games when the starting 11 was the starting 11 the week before

Its the thing money can't buy consistency and keep players fit is the hardest thing over a 9 months period and add a 25 player squad and bookings suspension its a long season also the cups/champions league/internationals don't help

for the team this weekend I would have better odds doing the lotto

ancoats said:
how many games have we had the same team starting this season consistency is key and I think we only had about 2 games when the starting 11 was the starting 11 the week before

Its the thing money can't buy consistency and keep players fit is the hardest thing over a 9 months period and add a 25 player squad and bookings suspension its a long season also the cups/champions league/internationals don't help

for the team this weekend I would have better odds doing the lotto

Your starting to sound like Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.