West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Ray78 said:
RandomJ said:
West Ham have only won 1 of their last 11 games. If we lose to a team in such bad form I think it's crystal clear the players want Pellegrini gone.

And they can join him out of the door.

Exactly

For once I agree with ducado and Ray78 spot on its one thing pellers needing to go it's another deliberately throwing games. Not sure that's happened yet tbf I still feel a lot of them are trying without the necessary direction from him but last weeks drubbing and the team he picks tomorrow could change that.

RandomJ said:
West Ham have only won 1 of their last 11 games. If we lose to a team in such bad form I think it's crystal clear the players want Pellegrini gone.

But even if we win (and God I hope we do) it really tells us nothing.

The season as a whole tells us as much as we need to know about the manager and many of the players. If we scrape third I don't think it makes a case for keeping Manuel.

I'm going for a dodgy-defending, open and exciting game with a 5-2 win for City and I'm looking forward to it.

Looking at the current scores today, if we don't win tomorrow , we will be in a real shit place!! We could end up in 6th or 7th if this shower of shit don't get their act together over the next couple of games.

rnblade said:
Looking at the current scores today, if we don't win tomorrow , we will be in a real shit place!! We could end up in 6th or 7th if this shower of shit don't get their act together over the next couple of games.

MP mentioned 8th in his press conference (LOL).

Think he got his maths wrong again ( although Swansea mathematically still have chance )

We would qualify for a knock out spot in Europa proper due to England's fair play record depending on the FA Cup Result (LOL).

RandomJ said:

1 win in 11 games you say....Which translates as... they are guaranteed at least a point at our place.

bondsman said:
Ducado said:
Ray78 said:
And they can join him out of the door.

Exactly

For once I agree with ducado and Ray78 spot on its one thing pellers needing to go it's another deliberately throwing games. Not sure that's happened yet tbf I still feel a lot of them are trying without the necessary direction from him but last weeks drubbing and the team he picks tomorrow could change that.

Of course its not deliberate. We started the derby strongly, conceded a fluky goal and our ballooon was well and truly pricked. If anything there's a sense of fatalism. Typified by Aguero's second goal which normally would have signalled a frantic attempt at more goals but was accepted as a consolation.

Hear me out on this 1 fellow BLUES!
Ok, in life when incidents prompt us to take in MORE (AWARENESS) of a subject that plays up on the mind. Well FFS when the firking ICE CREAM VAN is around & thumping out the tune to "I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES" it starts to put the frightners up me! :) or is it just me? all replies welcome:) Tyre let down. lol CTWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.