West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Live In A Blue House said:
Hear me out on this 1 fellow BLUES!
Ok, in life when incidents prompt us to take in MORE (AWARENESS) of a subject that plays up on the mind. Well FFS when the firking ICE CREAM VAN is around & thumping out the tune to "I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES" it starts to put the frightners up me! :) or is it just me? all replies welcome:) Tyre let down. lol CTWD

At last someone making some sense around here.

Missing a few players. Fat Sam is cute and could make it a difficult afternoon for us

Benarbia said:
Missing a few players. Fat Sam is cute and could make it a difficult afternoon for us
West Ham won't make it difficult for us, we will manage to do that all by ourselves.

karen7 said:
rnblade said:
Benarbia said:
West Ham won't make it difficult for us, we will manage to do that all by ourselves.

Are you 2 related? Always negative comments

Sorry we're on such a great roll I expect 3 by half time :/

RandomJ said:
Benarbia said:

You need to raise your standards mate.

The guy out witted us at upon park earlier on in the season and played us off the park can easily do it again

Benarbia said:
RandomJ said:
Benarbia said:

You need to raise your standards mate.

The guy out witted us at upon park earlier on in the season and played us off the park can easily do it again

Not sure he was on about tactics mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.