West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaudinoMotors said:
Where's the song for West Ham thread? Got up early for some practice :-(
Must win match - will see who's not arsed and off in the summer and those who are committed.

He must know who is off.
Simple don't fukin play them :-)

Injuries coming atthe wrong time :( 2 fit striker and 1 of those is badly out of form (like most of the squad)

Hart

Zaba Demichelis Mangala Kolarov

Fernando

Silva Fernandinho Yaya Nasri

Aguero

That's what I'd now go with. Clichy being injured is a blow especially as Kolarov never protects Mangala :( Still we've enough to beat West Ham.

Now he appears to be on borrowed time he might actually have the balls to drop Yaya

and pigs might fly

citytill1die84 said:
Injuries coming atthe wrong time :( 2 fit striker and 1 of those is badly out of form (like most of the squad)

Hart

Fernando

Aguero

That's what I'd now go with. Clichy being injured is a blow especially as Kolarov never protects Mangala :( Still we've enough to beat West Ham.

Yup, I think that has to be the starting line up, given our injury list. Otherwise I wouldn't select Ya Ya for love nor money

Exeter Blue I am here said:
citytill1die84 said:

Hart

Fernando

Aguero

In a game where West Ham will cede possession, the thought of Fernando being the man to pick the ball out from defend and play as a pivot genuinely frightens me.

a) Because he is guaranteed to get caught in possession more times than he passes forward to a city shirt.

b) Yaya will inevitably just have to drop in and do the job anyway, because Fernando is such a diabolically bad playmaking midfielder.

Then Fernando will just hang around like a spare part, until we replace him with someone more attacking when we need a goal.

Hope the talk of Angelino being in the squad is true, would improve my sentiments about the season somewhat if these last few games saw some of the young players get a run out at appropriate times. West Ham don't really have anything left to play for so this should just be a formality for us, shouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.