West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
depps said:
Hope the talk of Angelino being in the squad is true, would improve my sentiments about the season somewhat if these last few games saw some of the young players get a run out at appropriate times. West Ham don't really have anything left to play for so this should just be a formality for us, shouldn't it?
Like the QPR game was supposed to be!!

totallywired said:
depps said:
Hope the talk of Angelino being in the squad is true, would improve my sentiments about the season somewhat if these last few games saw some of the young players get a run out at appropriate times. West Ham don't really have anything left to play for so this should just be a formality for us, shouldn't it?

And that all worked out fine in the end... Nothing to worry about!

totallywired said:
depps said:

To be fair QPR were in a relegation scrap and could have been relegated.

On a side note worried about the Kolarov+Mangala combination which Sam had very nicely pointed out after our loss at their place.

---------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zaba----------Dimi----------Mang----------Kolarov
------------Fernando-----Toure--------------------
Navas------------Lampard-----------------Silva
---------------------Aguero------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.