West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Karleone said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Don Karleone said:
TEAM NEWS Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Navas, Yaya Toure, Lampard, Silva, Aguero
Fernandinho dropped? why..

Makes no sense

makes perfect sense if you go by what Pellegrini has done all season. Fernandinho has a good few games, so he gets dropped, whilst his useless team mate Yaya remains in the team. I'd be so pissed off if i was him, it's a credit to him that he doesn't cause any fuss and just gets on with things.

Predictable team, expecting a predictable performance, the result will depend on whether west ham mess up or whether Aguero/Silva can come up with something from nothing.

If the not-so-unthinkable happens today, will we hear boo's? I never boo but plenty around me do and i'd fully expect them today should we lose.

Pellers may well turn out to be right, but with only a few games to go he has dropped our only player who has been in top form. I find it hard to justify his dropping of Fernandinho.

Yaya's got something in his contract that allows him not to be dropped or subbed off despite shit performances.

Fernando isn't needed at home to West Ham, terrible in possession.. something we'll have a lot of.

cookster said:
blueinsa said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Fuck knows. Pellers is baffling team selection shock......

Has to be a knock otherwise even im going to lay into the gaffer.

Bench, shrewd tactical move by Pellegrini............

Or another rotation for rotation sake.

"You play this week, he can play next week".

Does my fucking head in given the way some of the squad have let him down but if he hasnt got the balls to see that and act accordingly then he deserves all the shit he gets im afraid.

Yaya should be sat in the stands as well after yet another article in the press.

If I was Fernandinho I'd be fucking devastated that Yaya Toure kept his place after that dismal derby display but I didn't.

Disgraceful.

Wow!!! He really is taking the piss now is manuel!
Dropping Fernandihno after his performance last week????

karen7 said:
Zab said earlier this week the team have no confidence left
Ahhh poor lambs. Try working 50 hour weeks on poor wages. Just get out on the pitch and put some fucking effort in, like in the old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.