West Ham Thread 14/15

mat said:
blue underpants said:
Ray78 said:
Contract purposes?
Havn't we played in some strange kits at home rather than Sky Blue? it might have been a while ago but i'm sure we have

Last i recall was spuds at maine rd in the early 90's?
Think that was it:) Wasn't it a Maroon shirt Sky Blue shorts ?

mcfcstu said:
mat said:
blue underpants said:
Havn't we played in some strange kits at home rather than Sky Blue? it might have been a while ago but i'm sure we have

Played in the Maroon Brother strip that day and Spurs played in White or maybe in Yellow. Remember thinking why are we in Maroon but i do recall it was quite misty that day.

Was it 2-2?

blue underpants said:
mat said:
blue underpants said:

I remember us wearing the maroon shirts when it was foogy, might have been that thick i couldn't see the shorts. :)

Anyone remember us playing Middlesbrough in the 80's at Maine Road and they played in the Rags kit?

mat said:
blue underpants said:
mat said:
I remember us wearing the maroon shirts when it was foogy, might have been that thick i couldn't see the shorts. :)
My mate just txt me and he's a kit anorak, app we have played in the Red and Black stripes at home, I can't remember it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.