West Ham Thread 14/15

I'd say Bilic is a good risk for West Ham. I've been impressed with his Croatia and Besiktas teams and there's a man who already has a connection with the fans as a popular ex-player. He wasn't there for very long but was well regarded.

For me, his biggest challenge is the egos of David Gold and David Sullivan to deal with. They really are a pair of wankers sometimes.

Not impressed at all and I doubt whether he will last the season.

Haven't seen much of him to have an opinion about him, to be honest. Let's see how it turns out. I'm sure expectations will be quite high because they were punching above their weights for quite a while before they went back to mid table. I think their fans will be expecting that kind of form again!
There are a few Hammers on here, aren't there? Would like to hear from them.

Haven't seen much of him to have an opinion about him, to be honest. Let's see how it turns out. I'm sure expectations will be quite high because they were punching above their weights for quite a while before they went back to mid table. I think their fans will be expecting that kind of form again!
There are a few Hammers on here, aren't there? Would like to hear from them.

Im a happy hammer to be honest - hes a former player, a character, did well with Croatia and club management not a bad record - also has a good beard.

Yes i would have liked Sam for another season or two, but hes contract was up and he achieved what was asked - we have to move on

welcome back Slaven, COYI

article-1052271-000291B800000258-540_306x423.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.