West Ham Thread 2013/14

BlueHammer85

Who would of thought just two seasons ago, relegated under Avram Grant to the Championship, Spiraling debts with no manager, Parker, Upson, Ba, Green etc all sold... that we would now be back in the Premiership, finishing in the top 10, a fantastic stadium to look forward too and a exciting season in store all thanks to Gold,Sullivan,Brady and especially Big Sam !

Really cant wait for the season to start now, i don't like to be to optimistic but i can only see us improving on our fantastic season we had last year. The signing of Carrol is one of the most important we could have made, Keeping Diame is crucial. The signings of Adrian and Razvan look promising, hopefully Noble and Collison will have a injury free season, but we urgently need a back up striker. I predict a big season for Ravel Morrison we now have back from loan if he can keep his head.

COYI

Kevin-Nolan--Andy-Carroll-008.jpg

Starting a West Ham thread, eh? I have a feeling we will see more positive comments on this than than the Spurs and Arsenal threads.

However, not one to miss an opportunity to be grumpy, I would like to reiterate my dislike for Fat Sam and Kevin Nolan.

I was only sat about 5 yards away from the West Ham fans when we played at Upton Park last season. I enjoyed the banter. No spite or venom just childish mickey taking between the two of us both inside and outside the ground. It is now my favourite away in London following the increased bitterness from matchgoing Arsenal fans, and the increased plastic-isation of Fulham's matchday crowds and atmosphere.

Can you get Downing bought from us please?

West Ham are one of the teams I keep a close eye on, always had a soft spot for them. Allardyce is doing a good job for you, can't stand the man, but he knows how to get results. Also like your chairman, David Gold takes shit on twitter all day but replies to lots of people anyway - lot of people wouldn't do that so hats off.

Really want to see Carroll grabbing 20 goals for you this season, real shame it didn't work out for him with us. How long till you move to the Olympic Stadium?

Scouse_Jimi said:
Can you get Downing bought from us please?

West Ham are one of the teams I keep a close eye on, always had a soft spot for them. Allardyce is doing a good job for you, can't stand the man, but he knows how to get results. Also like your chairman, David Gold takes shit on twitter all day but replies to lots of people anyway - lot of people wouldn't do that so hats off.

Really want to see Carroll grabbing 20 goals for you this season, real shame it didn't work out for him with us. How long till you move to the Olympic Stadium?

We move in 2016/17 season, so few years yet.

As for Downing, believe that deal has broken down, i secretly wanted him as he can play either flanks like Jarvis.

Big Sam was always going to a brilliant job down there. He is probably one of the most underrated managers in the premier league.

Quite like west ham as well. I always see them as the manchester city of London.

A lot of respect between our fans, evolved over the years with a few stories to tell along the way.

Many genuine fans of clubs have no problem with City challenging for trophies,

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Question for Mark: What brought you to bluemoon?

Used to enjoy reading the Non football section on the West Ham page ... Went to sign up, but they wouldn't accept Hotmail email address - thought i'd search around for a similar forum and somehow found this wonderful place.

I don't know why but I've always had a soft spot for West Ham, I hope they do well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.