West Ham Thread 2013/14

Markt85 said:
The debts were not covered -

Sullivan '' We’ve paid down some of the debt and injected some working capital, but there’s still more than £100m of debt.

‘In that, there’s £50m owed to banks, there’s £40m owed to other clubs. In addition there’s the club’s settlement to (former manager) Alan Curbishley, so the real debt is about £110m. ''

- Grant was a bad appointment and owners should shoulder blame for that, but they appointed the right man in Sam Allardyce and have done everything in there power to get us to where we are now.
If the debts were not covered you would of entered administration. Its that simple really

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:

Sullivan '' We’ve paid down some of the debt and injected some working capital, but there’s still more than £100m of debt.

‘In that, there’s £50m owed to banks, there’s £40m owed to other clubs. In addition there’s the club’s settlement to (former manager) Alan Curbishley, so the real debt is about £110m. ''

- Grant was a bad appointment and owners should shoulder blame for that, but they appointed the right man in Sam Allardyce and have done everything in there power to get us to where we are now.
If the debts were not covered you would of entered administration. Its that simple really

Either way, they still took on the club despite it being over 100million in debt - we would be fooked without them

Markt85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:

Either way, they still took on the club despite it being over 100million in debt - we would be fooked without them
Maybe, as they are fans they do run with there hearts sometimes and ultimately I think thats why you were relegated they learnt from that, and do as more a business head now which is what made them rich to begin with.
Someone would of brought West Ham but likely after administration had made the club cheap

I live 20 minutes walk away from Upton Park so I know a fair bit about West Ham. There's still that unsavoury element in their support and they've been the victims of some chronic mismanagement from Chairmen and Managers alike but I think it's better now than its been for many seasons.

They'll finish Top 10 if they continue to improve their squad and Andy Carroll actually lasts a season without getting injured.

peoffrey said:
I live 20 minutes walk away from Upton Park so I know a fair bit about West Ham. There's still that unsavoury element in their support and they've been the victims of some chronic mismanagement from Chairmen and Managers alike but I think it's better now than its been for many seasons.

They'll finish Top 10 if they continue to improve their squad and Andy Carroll actually lasts a season without getting injured.

Would be delighted with another top 10 finish , as you say Carroll is our main player, we desperately need to sign another striker

Markt85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:

And they'll fuck you off like Birmingham once they sell Boleyn ground. Don't fall for their PR bollocks. Be wary,

mat said:
Markt85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

And they'll fuck you off like Birmingham once they sell Boleyn ground. Don't fall for their PR bollocks. Be wary,

Pretty sure they left Birmingham in a healthy state ?

They've already justified theirselves as brilliant owners especially after all the crooks we've had running the club. There west ham fans theirselves , they've pumped there own money to get us out of debt . We had no choice but to move away from the Boleyn especially when Spurs also made a bid. Couldn't be happier with the current set up to be honest.

6 times City have to travel to the capital . So my ideal season would be to see Crystal Palace Fulham and West Ham get relegated. And no London club goes up from the championship.

baildon blue said:
6 times City have to travel to the capital . So my ideal season would be to see Crystal Palace Fulham and West Ham get relegated. And no London club goes up from the championship.
I like West Ham.

Send down Southampton!

Fantastic from Brady, what a credit to the club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&list=UUzAS1T_qegbC_KiXEdJ4s1A&v=2RmdC8cLwXk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2RmdC8cLwXk%26feature%3Dshare%26list%3DUUzAS1T_qegbC_KiXEdJ4s1A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=shar ... KiXEdJ4s1A</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.