West Ham Thread 2015/16

West Ham would Suit Zlatan to the ground.

He's in London and the biggest fish in the club adored immediately by the Hammers faithful.

I'd argue you didn't turn up for them.
Agreed. They had no interest in those European ties. Weren't they knocked out before the season even began? To be fair to them, it's worked out well. One home game away from the s/f of the FA Cup and pushing HARD for a top 4 spot in the league. Bilic has done a great job there.

Agreed. They had no interest in those European ties. Weren't they knocked out before the season even began? To be fair to them, it's worked out well. One home game away from the s/f of the FA Cup and pushing HARD for a top 4 spot in the league. Bilic has done a great job there.
Cannot be denied.

Next season will be intresting as he will be expected to do the same.

Cannot be denied.

Next season will be intresting as he will be expected to do the same.
That's the problem; he's set the bar very high for himself. And I can't see Messrs Gold, Sullivan and Brady settling for mid-table mediocrity after what they've achieved/could achieve this season. And their problem will be that the so-called "big" teams can't be as inconsistent as they've been this season. You'd have to think that Chelsea, us, the red Murkysiders and our quiet neighbours will get their acts together next time out. But they should also get a boost when they move into their new stadium over the summer. Next season will be interesting!

West Ham would Suit Zlatan to the ground.

He's in London and the biggest fish in the club adored immediately by the Hammers faithful.

i agree.

if west ham want to go to that next level they need someone like zlatan who you would have thought will not only get them at least twenty goals in the league, but the leadership and winning mentality he offers would be very much welcome i reckon.

he won't have anybody slacking.

if west ham want to challenge not just for the top four next season but maybe the title then a goal-scorer of zlatan's calibre is needed.

one of the big reasons for leicester and spurs being up there this season is because they are likely to each have a goal-scorer with over twenty league goals at the end of the season. leicester could potentially have two if mahrez scores four or more.

i agree.

if west ham want to go to that next level they need someone like zlatan who you would have thought will not only get them at least twenty goals in the league, but the leadership and winning mentality he offers would be very much welcome i reckon.

he won't have anybody slacking.

if west ham want to challenge not just for the top four next season but maybe the title then a goal-scorer of zlatan's calibre is needed.

one of the big reasons for leicester and spurs being up there this season is because they are likely to each have a goal-scorer with over twenty league goals at the end of the season. leicester could potentially have two if mahrez scores four or more.

I can't see Zlatan heading to West Ham for the reasons his goals tally would probably suffer, they probably wouldn't afford the wages he would demand and I reckon he would see himself as "better". I'd love to be proved wrong as I'd like to see how he fares in this league.

I can't see Zlatan heading to West Ham for the reasons his goals tally would probably suffer, they probably wouldn't afford the wages he would demand and I reckon he would see himself as "better". I'd love to be proved wrong as I'd like to see how he fares in this league.

He will be playing in a 60,000 seater stadium in front of adoring fans.....and if we dont get our finger out the Champions League as well.Think West Ham are a serious top 4 contender now with Billic in charge.

Top 4 could really be the making of West Ham. About to move into their new stadium, have the London factor. Add Champs League football and suddenly the top players heads could turn in their direction.

They're not in the top 4, what will be said if only 45k turn up and zlatin aint prem proven

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.