West Ham Ticket News - FA Challenge Cup 06.01.17

Criteria appears to have changed. It jumps from STH with 8000+ points on 20/12/16 at 09:00, then STH with 0 (zero) points on 21/12/16 at 09:00 then Citizens on 21/12/16 at 14:00. General sale commences at 09:00 on 22/12/16

Is there a certain place/pub that city fans will be congregating. Coming down from Scotland myself on the train and don't fancy walking round East London on my own looking for a pub with city in it. Too dodgy so I'd rather plan ahead.

Cant speak for other City fans but last time we went to West Ham we had a few beers around Liverpool street tube station. This time we are staying in Shoreditch so will probably have a beer around there.

Liverpool St station seems to be a decent place - plenty of pubs in the immediate vicinity and a 10 minute hop to Stratford on the tube. We're staying in the Premier Inn at the shopping centre next to the Olympic Park so it'll be bags stashed, and tube to Liverpool St I reckon

Is it correct that City can charge £20 to Cityzen Card members for a ticket clearly marked £15? Only Seasoncard holders pay the £15.

I would have thought that SC holders would only pay £10 and others the face value.

I've been on to the club about the face value and what they,re charging people. They say the face value is already discounted, and people other than season card holders are charged above the face value. They say it was West Ham who put the already discounted prices on the tickets, so they are charging above face value to everyone else!!

I did check the Hammers web site and the prices do seem to line up, but it's a rare thing to get a ticket marked £15 and pay £20 for it from the club.

I've been on to the club about the face value and what they,re charging people. They say the face value is already discounted, and people other than season card holders are charged above the face value. They say it was West Ham who put the already discounted prices on the tickets, so they are charging above face value to everyone else!!

I did check the Hammers web site and the prices do seem to line up, but it's a rare thing to get a ticket marked £15 and pay £20 for it from the club.

Thanks for that.

Anyone know how many we shifted or this. Still two blocks on sale in upper tier. Cant say I am looking forward to the drive back after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.