West Ham Ticket News - FA Challenge Cup 06.01.17

Just had two in my basket, phone rang and I was timed out. Logged back in and it now says I have reached my allocation for this match!! As a functioning, useful way to purchase tickets, it's certainly not amazon, is it?

Same thing happened to me. I booked my tickets at 5pm today, there was a choice of 2 blocks left, ended up having to ring them up and now been charged booking fees the cheeky twats.

So what's happening with these tickets.? This morning there were only about 300 left. Ten hours later and the club's website not showing Sold Out.
Did the club buy extra?

God knows. When the website wasn't working first thing this morning I phoned up and the bloke I spoke to said there were 389 left before the 3 I ordered. This is similar to the 300 tickets quoted by someone else on this thread at around 1.30 this morning (about 6 hours or so before I phoned up). That said, that could just be the allocation for those ordering by phone. I'm guessing there will be a further batch for personal callers and another, possibly larger, batch for online sales.

God knows. When the website wasn't working first thing this morning I phoned up and the bloke I spoke to said there were 389 left before the 3 I ordered. This is similar to the 300 tickets quoted by someone else on this thread at around 1.30 this morning (about 6 hours or so before I phoned up). That said, that could just be the allocation for those ordering by phone. I'm guessing there will be a further batch for personal callers and another, possibly larger, batch for online sales.

I hope so, I'm eligible tomorrow for a ticket, hope theres some left

Hi there, this is my first post as I have only just joined, yes the game being played on a Friday night is very inconvenient for most of us Northerners. However Mary D's are actually doing a minibus that leaves 9am and comes back the following day. I am organising and have some twin rooms at the Travel Lodge accross the road on hold. I have managed to get a cheapish trip organised here that will allow fans to get down early, watch the game and then have a few drinks in Stratford afterwards. Please message Mary D's Bar New Page on Facebook. The page can be found by searching for @marydsbarmanchester

do you think that we'd be able to make the 11pm train back with it being 7.55pm kick off? thinking it might be touch and go, wondering whether to get a hotel
Intend to come out a couple of minutes early 20 mins. walk to Hackney Wick Rail Station for the 22:03 London Overground to Highbury & Islington Underground then to Euston at 22:26. Can do the same journey 15 mins' later getting to Euston at 22:41. If it doesn't work I'm kipping in Euston Station!!!

Think you might be ok if you get on it as soon as you're eligible

Ready and waiting now, I'm only a Cityzen and living in Scotland thats what suits me best being able to choose games I can make but I rarely get the chance of an away match as the tickets usually to high points holders and quite rightly so as well. I have to wait my turn, no problem with that.

Keeps saying not eligible despite being a season ticket holder with 3500 points..

Are tickets actually going to Citizens members before season ticket holders??

I see the criteria goes..

Season ticket holders 4000+ points
Citizen Members ONLY
General Sale

Where do I come into it as a season ticket holder with less than 4000 points?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.