West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I don't think Doku is going to make it here; he has reached his capabilities and I'd rather see him come on as a sub when Oscar Bob returns. Ideally, I would like him sold in the future.
We HAVE to stop giving up on players so soon.

He played a beautiful pass to KDB, who makes that goal 99 times out of 100. He caused two cards for their defenders. I agree that Bobb will start when he gets back, but Doku is playing fine. He's only 22. He's rough around the edges, but Pep's job is to coach him up, and that doesn't happen overnight.

Kev, Bernie & Erling are almost unplayable. Special mentions to Manu, Rico and Matteo and lovely to see the rolls Royce Gundo come on and show some silky touches when we were under pressure. Jack did very well in the first half and Nunes will be better for getting that assist.

Going forward Rico has to have that shirt as once Walker came on we looked a bit shaky. I hope the players vote for Kev and Gundo to be the main captains.

Happy days - I have to pinch myself that I am able to enjoy this period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.