West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

West Ham is a good team and we completely overwhelmed them for most of the game. They had a good 20 min spell.

Honestly, everyone had really good moments. First half for us was the best we've played this year so far.

I will say Doku is pretty unlucky. Second week in a row where he could've had an assist but the ball hit the post/bar instead.

Haaland will get MoTM but Rico was sensational. Kova did really well again. Jack superb first half. Was Ilkay always this good at passing, first touch and ball control?! I must have forgot haha.

So many midfielders on the field at one point. Pep's dream.

Again, Rico is a permanent starter. A sensation.

Haaland will be gutted at missing international tournaments but we'll reap the benefits of it.

Great win. Could have scored more. Bet Noel didn't spend 6 hours online to get his ticket only to be kicked out as they thought he was a bot. Maybe he queued for 5 hours only to be charged double. But I doubt it.

We played exceptional. Haaland motm but only just. He had a brilliant first half besides the goals. Akanji was very good too. In fact everyone was on top form except maybe Doku.

Haalands finishing has improved. He has his mind in the right place again.

Rico is really impressing me at the moment too.

Very good win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.