West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I must admit that at half time I was enraged that we could concede so easily, yet have so much of the play without really giving the Hammers defence too many problems.
Apologies to those BM`s who I upset at half time but I was so disappointed with some woeful performances that I just imploded.
Fast forward to the second half and by fuck Pep must have given them a right bollocking at half time.
We were a lot better and so unlucky not to get the three points and as much as I slagged FFS off, he was not the only one who could have won it for us.
Can we really expect the Saints to beat the Dippers ?? Sorry not for me so FFS City lets give that Scouse cockwomble Gerrard a fucking real bloody nose next Sunday.

We have done well to get as far as we have this year with no centre forward and no goalie. Tin hat time.
Agreed i dont like slatung players. Eddie, i love his attitude and that he tries but he is an outfield player who wasn't good enough in portugal and went in nets..begrudgingly..amazing attitude to start so late and play in nets for a top top sude. BUT..he is simply not goid enough..Bowens goal was excellent but i had no doubts he would round eddie. Just glad eddie didnt throw himself at biwen and got sent off. A year ago ...wolves like..that would have been the outcome. Steffan is not good enough either lets be honest..please Pep / team.. address this obvious weakness

To be fair it was a good save, but we should have had another one in the first half. We did well considering most of our defenders were out or half-fit, we know the clinical finishing story only too well. At half-time our superior goal difference looked shot and it would have been out of our hands if Liverpool win on Tuesday, but now we just have to beat Villa. The lads have a full week to recover, nobody to blame but ourselves if we don’t see this through.

Ings could have scored 2 easily vs Pool the other week. he fucked the chances up but he was going for it. him against Fernandinho is as bad idea as it gets....
not mentioning the speed of Watkins.

Big time i‘d have settled for that after 45.
Huge injury problems at the back against a decent side away at a noisy stadium to not lose was a result.
Would have liked to have seen four fresh legs on going forward with ten to play but thank goodness we didn’t lose.
Come on you blue beauties.

So... The PL got their 'Slippy G' final game.

The headlines write themselves.

The PiGMOL have played an absolute blinder over the season, and we haven't been able to kick on and beat their influence. Don't underestimate just how much pressure our team are under.

Such strength of character to come back from 2 down, and nearly won it. Immense pressure on that penalty.

All to do on Sunday. Villa have nothing to lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.